Star Trek. Abandoned Left behind / Wonder In the Shadows

 


 Star Trek. Abandoned Left behind / Wonder In the Shadows 


Abandoned Left behind

stranded on an island play Freedom was the ocean got swept away

little princess get lost in the waves

abandoned left behind

pair all the lines when you open your heart you find that no one's got the time

could this be a day when someone comes to rescue

desperate for the light but no one's going to ask you

one world one hand

tell me is it too high of a price that just a awkward moment , save a life

hear her your scars God can use this to open the skies

you'll see a gospel come alive

who are you to say you got shipwrecks of your own you're turning into your fear

a smart one will see right through the masquerade

in fear of what you don't know will push someone away

you're feeling

because you're standing right here and you're here for a reason

one world one hand do you have a price on Aqua moment could be the one that saves alive you're hurt your scars . walked into a ship to know the pain .the steal the pain. just steal the way could this be the day that you come to the rescue. .



........-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wonder In the Shadows

what were you saying I must have fallen asleep

I could have sworn I hear the world talking or maybe it was just me

is it something like Redemption an echo from a younger day

how long have I been driving will my Tears are Falling as I pray

wake up to sleeper I left my head,

the world search lights found me

was it the fear that keeps me falling down again

I'd rather Wonder In the Shadows

then have to look into the mirror

So Much Madness all around me

they wear Darkness on their sleeves

awoken

can I see the darkest mad at me side of me

world of Shinedown with their Glory awaken me

wake up the sleeper, World shine down awaken me .

theses lips unclean

awaken me



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ark Angels , Fallen Demonizes

Multiverse First Aid

Fire On You - A demon