God's Plan

  standing in your ruins feels a lot like the end the edge of the Galaxy show free to lose him

Grace knows your name it's not done with you

Mercy is not done with you



even when you're lost and your phone apart it's not over it's just begun


don't hide it don't run Mercy's not done with you

add another tunnel that you don't notice until you're staying in the dark


there's a shrink that's growing and the shadow heart

Mercy's not done with you

able to break in your rooms in sky


even when you're lost and you're falling apart





even when you're lost and you're falling apart

don't hide don't run Mercy's not done with you

.

oh I don't believe an accident Miracles don't happen by chance there's no such thing as unplanned turn on an accident broken turns to beautiful I see you right before me that says but that's alive I thought it was the stories in now



. the future is all I've seen I'm wondering are you going to life is not an accident Miracles don't just happen by chance .


_________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ark Angels , Fallen Demonizes

Multiverse First Aid

Fire On You - A demon