X Men is Just the Jets : X- Men Ancient Egypt Mut Of Mutant and the Kingdom of Ra' Kush

X Men is Just the Jets : X- Men  Ancient Egypt Mut Of Mutant  and the Kingdom of  Ra' Kush 


 

Conversations ..


Democrats are telling me that they want not a coronation but they want a competition the New York Times poll from this week shows 55 of democratic voters want some alternatives to the current people in the primary 83 of those under 30 Democrats under 30 want Alternatives and about 76 percent so I just want to make my case when are you going to decide I think well let me get to my point okay so if we don't key I'm giving you some room yeah if we don't hear that call share them on us and the consequences I believe are going to be disastrous so my call is to those who are well positioned well prepared of good character and competency they know who they are to jump in because Democrats and the country need competition it makes everything better that's my call to them right now so if they don't you will I'm not saying I will I I think I'm well positioned to be president of the United States you do I do not believe I'm well positioned to run for it right now people who are sure okay because we need to meet the moment the moment is now that is where the country is actually I gave you some Running Room so let's tighten up the answers if we can okay President Biden beat Donald Trump I think he can but I think the only way to determine that objectively is to go through 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ark Angels , Fallen Demonizes

Multiverse First Aid

Fire On You - A demon