Taste Of Sorrow

   

  I keep holding on my life is ticking like a phone 

the darkness it's out to get me

 the words it's nothing I've heard sing along like a bird it don't affect me

that's why Deliverance to my heart

from the sky and deliverance

wait I'm coming undone

too late

what lurks the tongues of a dark moon

and some can participate by coming undone

turn to a choke my demons to a friend

the darkness is out to get me

I tasted sorrow on my tongue

is sweet-bitter is out to let me

that's why

please now wait I'm coming undone too late what lurks to start a Vanagon

the sum can participate

I'm trying to forget together it's like the better feather nothing's getting better too late


wait I'm coming undone it's a little too late

what's next time to Finnegan\

and some can participate

from Nicole Smith



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ark Angels , Fallen Demonizes

Multiverse First Aid

Fire On You - A demon