Keep You In My Dark

Keep you in my  dark

you know they all pretend

and keep you in my dark somewhere where it all began

so then you come marching in again

Dimitri very deep the secrets that you keep are you ready

I'm finished making sense

completing ignorance the hold your defense

is stepping in the Tino

there's no such thing as enemies never ending

same old story

what if I say you're not like the others

what if I say you're not just another

1 your place you're another surrender

what if I say you're not like the others

you're not just another you're another Pretender

in time I sold a soul

I'm just another soul to sale

all well

the pages that hold you

we are not promises

we are temporary

\ same old story

what if I say you're not just another one your place you're The Pretender what if I say you're another surrender what if I say not just another what if I say you're not like the others what if I say You're The Pretender


I'm the voice inside your head you refuse to hear on the face you have to face mirror in your steps I'm what's left I'm what's right I'm the enemy on the hands of time to take you down and bring you to your knees so who are you yeah who are you

keep you in mind. You know they all pretend what if I say you're not just another what if I say you're not just another one your place we go to pretend what if I say you're another surrender what if I say you're not just another what if I say you're not just another one do y'all place you're The Pretender what if I say you're not a surrender

keep you in my dark you know they all pretend

keep you in my  dark you know they all pretend

yeah who are you.

From Nicole Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ark Angels , Fallen Demonizes

Multiverse First Aid

Fire On You - A demon