call me a sinner

  

call me a sinner  


wrap me in a bolt of lightning

send me on the way this my land

maybe that's why I should go straight until you unknown

I left the spare key on the table

I never thought I'd be able to say I never visit on the weekend I lost my old life in a distance I said it so many times before

I will change more a wait nevermind

God knows I try call me a center call me as soon as you can.


Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same

call me your favorite call me the works

tell me it's over I don't want you to hurt

it's all been done before

so I'll be on my way



I finally put it all together nothing lasts forever I had to make a choice that was not mine I had to say goodbye for the last time I cut my whole life into a suitcase I never stay in one place

maybe I live like a gypsy

I've said it so many times before

I would change my ways never mind God knows I tried

call me a sinner call me as soon.

Tell me it's over and I love you the same


call me the works call me your favorite tell me when it's over I don't want you to hurt

so I could say


so that I will be on my way I'll always keep you inside you healed my heart and my life

only you know I try

call me a sinner as you call me a saint

telling me it's over I'll still love you the same

call me your favorite call me the works

tell me it's over I don't want you to hurt that's all I can say

so I'll be on my way

From Lurline

Made from Nicole Smith




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ark Angels , Fallen Demonizes

Multiverse First Aid

Fire On You - A demon