Fake Government .C.i.A

 

June 2014 this is where I have been! Cents 8/29/2012

6
6
6

either june 23 or 25 2014 vist J then he ask where have I been the he said where the fuck have you been to me. cuz I kept saying and asking scents when. then T ask me and I ask the same thing cents  when and he said it again where have you been to me over the phone after I called him one night after my vist with J so I told T, I was in I letfed GA moved to TN then PA and than GA back again. 


cents I was reported missing 8/29/2012 I was in TN then took the mega bus to Maryland was in DC in a hoptial then landed in jail in maryland in LA plata the city then another hosptial, spring grove, then made it back to ga nov.2012 stayed at 3885 george busbee parkway kennesaw ga 30144 the same place I was 1st reported missing. than in feb of 2013 we moved to sun suits in kennesaw ga the rest of this list where I have been is not in order: Mertro lodge in marrietta ga, cumberland in smyrna ga, intown suits, comfort suits, hapton on wade green rd acworth ga, a ware house on canton rd in marrietta ga. then Jan. 3 2014 moved to hartvillesville, TN on feb.10 2014. I went to a shelfter for 3 days then got locked up for 3 weeks, release the 4th of march and went back to hartsvill TN at fred and stacys whom I was living with cents the 3rd of Jan. 2014 than 3/8/2014 I got locked up again .. stayed in jail for 7 weeks got out 4/11/2014 took a gray ground bus to Lewistown PA made it there on 4/15/2014. 140 shaw rear ave lewistown PA. then stayed at that address for about 6 or 7 days then lefted and went to collage park PA at a hotel for about 3 days in Collage pA . then moved my happy little ass back to GA and made it there aound the 25th of April 2014. then went to the hospatal to help my meds 3 times during 4/25/2014 to may 26,2014. and stayed at josh and thoma's place for one 3 days and another about a week and a half. then after I got out of the hoptal I went to the sheltfer task froce in atlana ga 644 peachtree street 30308, I stayed there for a week and did task to get my STATE ID and SSDI & SSI but made to have a ID 1st and did what was needed to have and find a pre-ment place to live in the same area then in the being of JUNE 2014 a place called community friendship helped me with a place to live for 25 days and then june 25 2014 I met up with you and then ealier that day I had a interview with Martin Place where I am living right now. which is 2950 M L K Jr. Drive Atlata ga 30311 building 5 apt. E ...which I moved in July 2, 2014. and I was able to stay at the hotel untill July 2 2014 when it was time for me to move in Martin's Manor. that's the name of the apartment place I now live at. thank you. its a long story which of the things that happen in between and etc. heart you much,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ark Angels , Fallen Demonizes

Multiverse First Aid

Fire On You - A demon